Baidyanath Arshoghni Bati by Baidyanath is a precisely formulated solution for the treatment of piles, constipation, and indigestion. It is a highly effective ayurvedic remedy useful in reducing both bleeding and non-bleeding piles. Composed with ingredients such as Nimba, Mahanimba, Khunakharaba, beneficial in alleviating the bleeding within 3-4 days of regular use and helps to reduce the size of the hemorrhoidal mass, pain, irritation, discomfort, and constipation. The tablet form is easy to take with anti-flatulent, carminative and laxative action.
Benefits & Uses
Baidyanath Arshoghni Bati is an all-in-one solution for treating piles from the root cause along with the following health benefits;
- Boosts metabolism and appetite by increasing the production of digestive juices and liver enzymes. Also eases the release of wastes through the intestines.
- Normalizes the bowel functions by increasing the peristaltic movement due to the hot potency of the herbs included.
Acts as a natural anti-inflammatory agent and reduces pus accumulation in the anorectal route.
- Improves constipation, bloating and other digestive issues and increases metabolism rate.
- Acts as an herbal iron supplement working by increasing the production of Red blood cells and reduces the dizziness caused by loss of blood through hemorrhoids.
- Regresses fistula and hemorrhoid growth and is mainly effective in treating a bleeding type of hemorrhoids.
- Reduces blood vessel swelling and the size of piles lump.
- Combats microbial infection as neem and mahanimba act as blood purifying agents.
- Natural hemostatic agent as it keeps a check on the bleeding and pacifies it naturally within 3-4 days of continuous use.
How To Use & Dosage
The most amazing aspect of the usage of Arshoghni Bati is that it doesn’t make one ward like other haemorrhoidal herbs.
- For the best results in bleeding piles, it can be used along with Kankayan Vati and buttermilk.
- To reduce pile mass size accompanied by complaints of constipation and bloating issues, take Arshoghni vati with lukewarm water 30 minutes before meals.
About 1-2 tablets to be taken once or twice a day with water or buttermilk. They may be taken before or after consuming food. This should be used for about a month time based on a doctor’s recommendation for using it.