Avipattikar churna by Baidyanath is a precisely formulated solution for the treatment of piles. Contains mild laxative properties with appetizing properties which help fight constipation and provide relief from ailments associated with gastritis including flatulence and bloating. Accessible in dietary enhancement supplement form, and contains various different Ayurvedic herbs and is generally used to treat digestive problems. Baidyanath Avipattikar Churna is an effective and natural digestive tonic that helps in removing acids from the stomach, and cures all IBS-related and hemorrhoid-related symptoms.
Benefits & Uses
Avipattikar Churna has immense benefits in healing various digestion-related conditions such as;
- Aid in improving digestive health and eases the release of toxins through the intestines.
- Indigestion and all associated symptoms like stomach discomfort, nausea, sourness, nausea, heartburn, etc. can be cured immediately by taking Avipattikar Powder.
- Avipattikar Powder as a dietary supplement helps in removing acids from the stomach, curing inflammation and rebuilding the mucus-lined barrier in the stomach.
- Prevents the reflux of the stomach content back into the food pipe. Heals the lining of the food pipe irritated by heartburn.
- Acts as a natural antacid and helps to relieve heartburn, indigestion and an upset stomach when used with coconut water.
- Consumption of Avipattikar churna on a regular basis can help to increase appetite.
- Natural anti-oxidant agent assisting with flushing toxins out from the body.
- The anti-inflammatory action helps in relieving pain and swelling near the pile lump in the anal area.
- Vida lavan
How to Use & Dosage
The most amazing aspect of the usage of Avipattikar churna is that it doesn’t make one ward like other haemorrhoidal medications.
- To cure indigestion immediately take Avipattikar churna with lukewarm water 30 minutes before a meal.
- To reduce complaints of constipation and bloating issues, take it with coconut water.
- To improve appetite and digestive metabolism, take avipattikar powder with coconut water or a glass of mildly cold water after meals.
- To heal piles and improve causative digestive issues, take 3-4 gm of avipattikar churna with warm water before meals twice a day.
Dosage: The maximum dosage for Avipattikar Churna should not exceed 12 grams a day either with cold water, coconut water, ghee or honey.
Children:– 1 to 3 gm a day
Adults:– 3 to 6 gm a day
Adults: (>60yrs):- 3 gm a day