Ichhabhedi Ras is a powerful Ayurvedic combination that purifies the stomach by detoxifying and removing the accumulated toxins caused by vitiated Vata and Kapha. Neutralizes excess stomach acid. Maintains the equilibrium in fluid metabolism to ensure proper breakdown of food. Treats weak digestion capacity. This purgative tablet helps fight to provide relief from ailments like bloating, constipation, flatulence and ascites. The tablet contains purified heavy metals, hence it is advised to take this only under the supervision of an expert.
Benefits & Uses
Ichhabhedi Ras helps to balance Vata and Kapha with its strong laxative and healing properties contributing to the following health benefits;
- It reduces gas accumulation in the intestine and its formation. It acts as antiflatulent, carminative and strong laxative.
- It decreases the feeling of discomfort, fullness & heaviness in the stomach caused because of intestinal gas.
- It assists with diminishing the size of the piles mass, pricking pain, discomfort, itching and burning sensation caused due to hard stools or constipation. For the best outcomes in non-bleeding piles, it very well may be utilized alongside Kankayan Vati.
- Black pepper, nutmeg and ginger support stomach and intestine function leading to improved digestion and food absorption.
- Consumption of Ichhabhedi ras treats chronic or prolonged constipation and helps in soothing the inflammation and/or irritation of the mucous membrane.
- Helps to ease pile symptoms by inducing defecation, softening stools and easing bowel movements.
- Parada suddha
- Gandhaka Suddha
- Tankana Suddha
How To Use & Dosage
The most amazing aspect of the usage of Ichhabhedi ras is that it doesn’t make one ward like another.
- To cure chronic constipation, take one tablet in the morning with cold water. After taking this tablet, it is advised to take rice with buttermilk.
- To reduce complaints of bloating and acidity, take it with buttermilk.
- This tablet is strictly contraindicated in children, pregnant and lactating ladies.
The standard dosage is one tablet in the morning with cold water or as directed by the Physician.