Jatyadi tel is a powerful Ayurvedic wound healing combination that works by detoxifying and removing accumulated toxins and thus helps relieve pain, bleeding & burning piles, anal fissures and also shrinks piles mass. Reliving painful defecation associated with minor bleeding. Helps to relieve constipation and acts as a stool softener when applied externally before and after bowel movements. The external application of this oil recuperates most kinds of wounds and furthermore stops bleeding from them. All herbal elements of this oil help in cleansing the blood, sanitizing the injuries and starting the mending interaction in the tissues.
Benefits & Uses
Jatyadi Tel helps to mend the wound quickly with its recuperating & healing properties contributing to the following health benefits;
- Excellent in healing wounds and injuries
- Jatyadi tail helps in soothing the area, removing slough from the wound and ultimately reducing pain. It recuperates wounds immediately when applied topically over non-healing wounds, sinus, sore and insect-bite wounds.
- Used to cure skin diseases such as Hand Foot and Mouth Disease, eczema, syphilis etc.
- Helpful in cracked heels, fissures, external pile and fistula effectively when used on a regular basis.
- Recommended for skin burns and boils due to fire or sunburn.
- Patol Patra
- Daru Haridra
- Lodhra Chhal
- Padam Kasta
- Neela Thota
- Karanju Beej
- Paraffin base each
- Murchit Til Oil
How To Use & Dosage
The most amazing aspect of the usage of Jatyadi tel is that it doesn’t make one ward like other haemorrhoidal medications. Can be used safely by pregnant and lactating mothers for local application in piles, fissures or any external skin injury.
- Apply jatyadi tel in the rectum and around the anus with a clean cotton swab after carefully cleaning the area with antiseptic soap to reduce itching, pain, discomfort and skin lesions caused by pile mass for about 15 min, twice a day after defecation.
- Take a clean cotton swab dipped in jatyadi tel, and apply it around the anal area before and after the bowel movements to help in easy passage of the stools.
- Apply Jatayadi tel externally over the inflamed or swelled area around the anal region caused by the pile mass.
- For boils and burns, apply gently in the affected area
- For anal abscess, apply Jatyadi Taila in a gauze piece on the wound with ‘T’ bandage.