Kaishore Guggulu is one of the most famous Ayurvedic herbal products with an anti-ageing agent, natural blood cleanser, useful as a supportive dietary herbal supplement in many health conditions such as piles, diabetes, skin diseases, etc. The analgesic or pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory action are helpful for reducing swelling, pile mass size, redness, itching and pain. Baidyanath Kaishore Guggulu tablet contains herbs like gokshuru, Guduchi, shunthi, vidanga, trikatu and many more that promotes natural urine flow, improves digestive functions, and reduces the risk of inflammation and pain.
Benefits & Uses
Kaishore Guggulu is a novel herbal combination with the following health benefits;
- Promotes healthy digestion and can also be taken in inflammatory conditions.
- Boosts natural wound healing even for the individual having diabetes.
- Treats different ailments that include joints and skin.
- Cures inflammatory arthritis
- Helps to maintain a healthy metabolism
- Treats various types of Pitta and Vata dosha disorders
- Cures anemia caused by the bleeding type of ailments like piles
- Reduces the total amount of uric acid in the body.
- Directed in wounds, malignant ulcers, leprosy, boils, fistula, sciatica, etc.
How To Use & Dosage
The most amazing aspect of the usage of Kaishore Guggulu is that it doesn’t make one ward.
- Take kaishore Guggulu tablet with Arogyavardhini vati to minimize the size of pile mass.
- To cure high uric acid inflammatory condition or gout, take 1-2 tablets twice a day with warm milk after meals.
- To cure anemia caused due to bleeding piles, take one tablet once a day after meals with warm water or warm milk.
The standard dosage is 1-2 tablets twice a day along with water after food or as directed by the Physician.