Kasisadi Tailam is an Ayurvedic herbo-mineral formulation in oil form utilized in treating sprouting pile masses. It is just implied for outer application over the hemorrhoidal mass. Customarily effective use of this oil for half a month helps in relaxing the hemorrhoids, corns and moles and lessening their size. It decreases tingling in hemorrhoids.
Kasisadi Tailam shows beneficial impacts in administering the first and second levels and degree of the pile mass. Its alkali type of nature is corrosive in action that helps to arrest the bleeding piles, pain, and also shrinks the sprouted growth of pile mass.
Kasisadi Tailam: Effective Wound Healing
Kasisadi Tailam is a polyherbal combination of Ayurvedic herbs in the form of oil utilized for local application on wounds, sprouted pile mass, corns, and moles. Kasisadi Tailam suppresses bleeding with its alkali nature, reduces pain due to its analgesic action, and shrinks pile mass with its corrosive and anti-inflammatory action.
Kasisadi tailam is best as per Ayurveda classics for wound healing and is likewise demonstrated for the administration of ailments like piles, corn, warts, fistula and moles.
What are the Uses Of Kasisadi Tailam
Kasisadi tailam is a combination of carminative, digestive stimulant, and laxative action herbs that help cure various digestive system related maladies like,
- The carminative & digestive stimulant action of dry ginger, danti, vidanga, kasis etc helps to reduce the pile mass.
- The anti-inflammatory and antiseptic action along with suppressive action on bleeding aids in relief from bleeding type of piles with itching & pain.
- The corrosive action of alkali ingredients helps to shrink first and second degree sprouted pile masses.
- Helpful in the healing of wounds, warts and corn with its antiseptic and wound-healing action.
What are the Ingredients of Kasisadi Tailam
The major key ingredients present in Kashisadi Tel are 12 gm each of the following herbal decoction mixed with cow’s urine and sesame oil in the process.;
- Kasisa or Ferrous sulfate
- Saindhava lavana or Rock salt
- Black pepper
- Dry ginger
- Snuhi ksheer
What are the Health Benefits of Kasisadi Tailam
The anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, wound healing, carminative action of kasisadi tailam has immense benefits in conditions like;
- First & second degree of piles as it reduces the pile mass and gives relief in pain & also reduces itching.
- Helpful in having suppressive action on bleeding piles and also reduces the irritation of the skin at the exit of the anal area or called as pruritis.
- The antiseptic and disinfectant action helps in healing the wounds with or without tissue loss heal by the basic biological process but the proper topical application makes a favorable atmosphere for early healing.
- Kasisadi Taila has been recommended by Ayurveda to manage all types of wounds and hemorrhoids.
- Aids in treating corn when it is applied for a few days until the corn becomes soft and ultimately falls out.
- Also applied topically on warts and congenital moles.
Dosage & How To Use
Kasisadi tailam is referred to as the best in wound healing management in Ayurveda classics. It is used for topical or local application only.
- For first and second degree piles, apply it externally on the anal area after the bath. Use regularly for 2-3 months.
- For the internal or bleeding type of piles, it can be injected inside.
- Apply locally over the affected part of the corn or warts, until they ultimately fall out.
Potential Side Effects
There are a few to no side effects of kasisadi oil reported by patients till now while taking this medicine. It is recommended not to exceed the prescribed dosage for safety concerns.
- Is kasisadi tailam helpful for curing piles effectively?
Kasisadi tailam with its corrosive, suppressive action on bleeding and healing action on pile mass when applied as a local application with the routine standard in the 1st and 2nd degree of hemorrhoids), helps reduce the size of the sprouted pile mass without hampering normal mucosa of the anal canal.
- How long will it take to show results?
Kasisadi oil should be applied externally twice a day after cleaning the affected area or wound. It takes around a week to 14 days to completely heal the wound, depending on its level and severity, of course.
- How many days or weeks does it take to heal while using kasisadi tailam?
Kasisadi tailam should be used regularly twice a day for better healing results in pile mass, corn, warts and other types of wound or as advised by the physician for at least a week to 14 days.
- I am on allopathic medicines. Can I take kasisadi oil?
Kasisadi tailam is safe to use only for external purposes along with allopathic medicines also.
- What is the research on the product?
Various research on the healing action of kasisadi tailam on hemorrhoids wound management and anti-microbial action has been done on national research portals with great success rates.
- Are there any side effects?
The external application of kasisadi tailam has no potential side effects if used in proper dosage and as advised.