Baidyanath Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is an Ayurvedic herbal formulation arranged from severe bitter-tasting herbs along with other healing dietary herbs in cow’s ghee help fight contamination or infections caused by toxication in the blood, pacifies the tridoshas viz Vata, Pitta and Kapha, and aids in blood purification by removing the toxins accumulated in the blood vessels. Baidyanath has explicitly curated this table to treat inflammation, pain, drying and stifling of tissue of the skin with positive results noted in 14-20 days of regular use.
Benefits & Uses
The medicinal and therapeutic uses of Panchatikta ghrita Guggulu includes:
- A potent blood purifier to curate the toxins accumulated in the walls of blood vessels and other organs.
- Haematinic actions help in increasing hemoglobin levels that have been reduced to severe blood loss from the blood while having any bleeding disorder like bleeding piles.
- Anti-rheumatic effects and anti-inflammatory actions in Vata Dosha vitiated disorders like osteoporosis, bone marrow related disorders, gout etc.
- Shows neuroprotective with deep penetrating action and instant pain-relieving action.
- Eases the bowel movements by providing internal relation to the stomach lining and intestines and thus cures constipation issues
- Wound healing action with antibiotic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory action of the herbs in no time.
- Antitoxin and antibiotic nature help to detoxify and cleanse the wounds or infected areas like an anal abscess, fistula, piles etc.
- Anti-pruritic and anti-inflammatory properties of the herbs aid in soothing the burning or itching sensation caused by aggravated Pitta dosha. Help in skin disorders like acne, psoriasis, anal warts to purify the blood and remove toxins.
- Shodhit Guggulu
- Indra jau
- Safed jeera
- Neem chaal
- Patol patra
How To Use & Dosage
The recommended dose is 2-4 tablets thrice a day to be taken with warm water or milk, usually after having meals, or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
- For skin ailments, take 2 tablets 2-3 times a day with Mahamanjishthadi Kadha/ Khadirarishta/ lukewarm water or as advised by the physician.
- For piles and fistula in ano, take 2-3 tablets twice daily after having meals with lukewarm water for wound healing purposes.
The standard dosage is 2-4 tablets 3-4 times a day after meals either with lukewarm milk or water twice a day or as directed by the physician.