Panchsakar Churna is a simple yet priceless combination of herbs that reduces Vata dosha. Contains potent Ayurvedic herbs that have been used to manage digestion since ancient times. Haritaki, fennel and rock salt stimulate the digestive fire, while cassia aids in the clearing of clogged channels. Baidyanath has explicitly formulated this herbal powder to alleviate constipation, improve digestion and regularise bowel movements. It is an excellent remedy for constipation and its associated problems or disorders such as indigestion, colic, and diarrhoea with abdominal pain. The product contains natural laxative properties and aids in overall digestion with positive results noted in 14-20 days of regular use.
Benefits & Uses
The medicinal and therapeutic uses of Baidyanath Panchsakar churna includes:
- Improves bowel movements and easy evacuation of stools with its moderate laxative action.
- Helps to pacify chronic constipation and acidity along with burning sensation in the food pipe.
- Potent formulation to improve abdominal discomfort, pain, distension and abdominal gas due to irregular stool evacuation or improper bowel movements.
- Removes gastrointestinal disorders
- Improves appetite and helps in curing indigestion issues.
- A 100% safe remedy used to alleviate constipation and its related problems resulting in piles, arthritic pain and liver disorders.
- Ensures timely evacuation of stools and prevents the formation of hard stools.
- Senna leaves
- Sendha namak
How To Use & Dosage
- The recommended dose is 3-6 gm once a day to be taken with warm water, usually after having meals, or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
- To improve constipation and reduce pile discomfort, take 2-4 g powder two times a day with warm water.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
The standard dosage is 3-6gm at bedtime with lukewarm water or as advised by the physician.