Dabur Abhayarishta is a panacea for digestive health with an organic herbal combination with the benefits of haritaki, vidanga, madhuka, ginger, and many other herbs that make this fermented brew an effective syrup for a variety of diseases such as piles, constipation, indigestion, flatulence, gas, and so on. It mainly relieves tension on the lower intestines, avoiding anal fissures, bleeding, or the protrusion of a mass from the anus. Dabur has specifically curated this syrup to treat swelling or inflammation in the anal area, soreness, dryness, and constipation issues, with favourable outcomes observed after 14-20 days of consistent use.
Benefits & Uses
Here are the major medicinal uses and benefits of Abhayarishta;
- Cures piles: Effectively treat bleeding and non-bleeding piles. It is a strong laxative magic potion used to prevent and treat piles. It softens the faeces and allows it to move easily through the intestines.
- Treats constipation: Abhyarista works by stimulating the liver’s bile production, which in turn stimulates the peristalsis movement of the intestines and liver, allowing for smooth faeces transit from the large intestine.
- Promotes digestion: The syrup’s carminative properties aid in the release of gastric juices, increasing the absorption of important nutrients via the intestines and improving gut digestion.
- Improves liver and intestine health: It prevents the intestines from becoming weak, preventing the buildup of polluted faeces in the intestines. Promotes liver detoxification process.
- Prevents urinary issues: The syrup’s powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities help to prevent bacterial infections in the urinary system while also reducing inflammation and discomfort during urination.
How To Use
Dabur Abhayarishta is a brown coloured syrup that can be used in different ways to treat piles, constipation and many other stomach and urine related issues,
- To treat piles, consume 1 to 2 tablespoons of Dabur Abhayarishta with an equal quantity of lukewarm water twice a day after meals or as directed by the physician.
- To cure constipation accompanied by digestion and gas, mix equal quantities of Kumaryasava in Abhayarishta and dilute it in half a cup of water.
- To treat urine-related issues, like difficulty or discomfort in passing urine, take 12-24 ml with an equal quantity of water twice daily after meals or as directed by the physician.
The effective therapeutic dose may differ from person to person based on the patient’s age, severity, and condition. The standard dosage is 15-30 ml mixed with an equal amount of water to be taken twice daily preferably after having meals or as directed by the physician.