Dabur Kankayan Gutika is an ayurvedic medication used to treat Piles, Peptic Ulcers, and Heart Disease. Chitrak, Haritaki, Jeera, and Black Pepper are the main components of Dabur Kankayan Gutika, a herbal tablet formulation. It also has carminative, gastric stimulants and laxative action on the body. When experiencing itching, pain, constipation, a white coating on the tongue, a loss of appetite, or a weak digestive capacity, this is the finest treatment for fast-paced relief. It is suggested that it should be taken for the entire duration of the treatment to get complete benefits.
Benefits & Uses
Here are the major medicinal uses and benefits of Kankayan Gutika;
- Gastric stimulants, aids in relieving constipation from the root cause.
- Indigestion, flatulence, impaired digestive fire, abdominal lump It improves appetite and digestion.
- Non-bleeding type of piles masses that are smooth, benumbed, white, pale, rigid and reduces the size of the haemorrhoidal mass and relieves constipation.
- Peptic ulcers
- Haematinic action, Kankayan gutika works to increase hemoglobin levels effectively.
- Helps in treating heart diseases, menstrual irregularities like heavy bleeding etc
- Beneficial for treating bloating, gas, intestinal worms, and feeling of abdominal lumps.
How To Use
Dabur Kankayan Kutika can be used in different ways to treat following health conditions;
- To treat non-bleeding types of piles with pea-sized piles mass, take 2 tablets of Dabur Kankayan Gutika with Abhayarishta syrup mixed and diluted in equal quantities of water twice a day for better results.
- To treat digestive issues like constipation, flatulence, abdominal lump etc, take Kankayan Gutika with buttermilk after having meals or as suggested by the physician.
- Take Kankayan Gutika with honey to cure heavy menstrual bleeding issues.
- Take Kankayan Gutika with Triphala powder water to treat abdominal issues like gastritis, constipation, piles etc.
- Kankayan Kutika is given along with cow’s milk to treat abdominal conditions due to Pitta.
Take 1 To 2 Tablets Twice A Day with buttermilk or lukewarm water Or As Directed By A Ayurvedic Doctor