The herbal formulation helps to decrease Vata dosha with its powerful herbal efficacy that is utilized since ancient times for the management of digestion. Haritaki, fennel, and rock salt increase fire, while cassia help unblocks the channels. In order to treat constipation, promote digestion and regularise bowel motions, Dabur has expressly designed Panchsakar herbal powder. It is an ideal treatment for aiding in a positive impact on piles with its natural laxatives and overall digestion-favorable benefits.
Benefits & Uses
Panchsakar churna is used for medical purposes:
- Effective treatment for constipation and the associated issues leading to piles of arthritis, liver diseases.
- Help calm persistent acidity, chronic constipation, and burning in the food pipe.
- A powerful formula to improve abdomen, pain, distension and abdominal gas cause irregular evacuation of stool or incorrect bowel movements.
- Eliminates gastrointestinal disturbance
- Enhances appetite and helps cure problems with indigestion.
- The mild laxative effect enhances bowel movement and easily evacuates feces.
- Saindhava Lavana
How To Use & Dosage
- The suggested dose is 3-6 gm once a day, generally after meals or under instructions from Ayurvedic doctors, should be taken with warm water.
- Take 2-4 g powder twice a day with warm water to relieve constipation and piles.
The standard dosage is 3-6gm at bedtime with lukewarm water or as advised by the physician. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.