Dabur Triphala Guggulu is an Ayurvedic herbal formulation comprising Triphala as the main component of intestinal cleansing (Haritaki, Bibithaki, Amalaki) and has amazing cleansing actions, which helps scratch the clogged channels and remove impurities from the system. In the treatment of non-bleeding as well as bleeding kinds of piles, Triphala Guggulu is helpful. The impact is carminative, anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, and helps to flush out the toxins from the liver. It makes elimination easier by loosening faeces.
Benefits & Uses
Dabur Triphala Guggulu is used to promote the following health benefits;
- Improving cardiac health by strengthening the walls of the heart.
- It Aids in enhancing immunity and is an amazing treatment for allergy symptoms, and Kapha imbalance diseases.
- Pain relief property is useful in treating discomfort in piles, arthritis and many other ailments.
- Blood purification activity helps to improve hepatic function and hence works as a blood purifier through detoxifying action.
- Improves digestion by removing deeply-seated impurities by kindling the digestive fire, which allows nutrients to be metabolised properly and hence beneficial in the treatment of hemorrhoids.
- Wound healing action because of its antibacterial effects, it efficiently eradicates the infection in abscesses or fistula injuries.
- Shuddha Guggulu
How To Use & Dosage
The following health conditions may use Dabur Triphala Guggulu for quick alleviation, in particular, dosage;
- Take 2 pills twice a day, preferably after meals, with Triphala powder decoction, to cure both bleeding and non-bleeding piles.
- For obesity management, take Triphala Guggulu with the Arogyavardhini vati.
- Take 2 Triphala Guggulu tablets twice a day with tepid water to treat constipation, bloating, etc.
Dabur Triphala Guggulu dose varies from person to person and the health condition involved. Take 2-4 Triphala Guggulu tablets, divided into doses per day, after food with lukewarm water or as directed by a doctor.