Misika Pilo Arsh is a well formulated and effective herbal remedy that has undergone detailed research and clinical usage in many hospitals and research centers. The main ingredients are neem, daruharidra, harad, arshakuthar rasa, nagakesar, swarna gairik etc. are very effective in managing piles and related symptoms. This formulation is used in both bleeding and non-bleeding piles caused due to either constipation issues or any liver functioning abnormality. These capsules help to relieve pricking type pain, inflammation, burning sensation, and itching primarily. It helps to dry the pile masses and get rid of them by drying, thus preventing bleeding.
Benefit and Uses:
Misika Pilo Arsh Capsule is a natural and herbal medication that offers several health benefits and uses. Some of these include:
- Relief from Piles: The primary use of Misika Pilo Arsh Capsule is to provide relief from piles or hemorrhoids. The herbs in the capsule help reduce inflammation, stop bleeding, and alleviate pain and itching in the affected area.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties: The composition has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce inflammation in the body and provide relief from various inflammatory conditions.
- Digestive Health: Aids in promoting good digestive health by improving bowel movements, reducing constipation and bloating.
- Boosts Immunity: Also have immunomodulatory properties, which means they can help boost the body’s immune system and protect it from infections.
- Antioxidant Properties: Misika Pilo Arsh Capsule is rich in antioxidants, which can help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Natural and Safe: As a natural and herbal medication, Misika Pilo Arsh Capsule is safe to use, with no known side effects when taken as recommended.
How to Use and Dosage:
Take 1-2 capsules twice a day with lukewarm water or fresh fruit juice. If piles condition is new, take it for 30 days and if the condition is chronic then continue for at least for 3 months.
Avoid eating spicy food, red chilli, jaggery, ginger, hing, tea, coffee, alcohol, smoking and non-vegetarian food items.