Stage 2 bleeding piles are viably treated with an Ayurvedic herbal formulation that pivots around to maintain the normal functioning of the digestive tract along with ceasing the bleeding. This unit is a polyherbal combo of herbs in the form of ointment, oil and tablet, that is easy to consume. This kit helps diminish the size of pile mass and furthermore ease related signs like intense itching, pain, discomfort and bleeding issues. A magnificent combination of well-researched & specialist suggested herbs is enough for mending the grade 2 bleeding piles when followed by dietary & lifestyle regulations.
The patient may see at least one or more than one sign referred to in below mentioned points. It isn’t fundamental that all the signs and appearances will be experienced at the same time.
- Stools are usually mixed with foul smelling mucus coating, resulting in soiling of clothes.
- Having blood mixed stools usually while having a complaint of hard stools.
Bright red color blood is mostly seen.
- Affected anal area opening may seem sore and swelled with a tinge of redness around the verge.
- The blood is commonly seen on the tissue or in the toilet pot blended in with the stools.
- Grape-sized sprouted pile masses are usually present around the anal opening.
- Pile mass(es) present inside or on the opening of the anus is common, which usually gets outside while passing stools due to pressure in the anal walls.
- Intense itching after the defecation is the prime complaint.
- The sensation of full rectum, or not totally emptying the anal canal increases uneasiness and discomfort.
- Sore anal area makes it difficult to even maintain anal hygiene.
Benefits and uses
- Aids to cease the bleeding mixed in stools.
- Decreases the size of the sprouted pile masses.
- Helps to maintain gut functioning normally.
- Improves constipation complaints.
- Aid in normalizing peristaltic movements.
- Aid in the relief from indigestion related signs like bloating, flatulence, acidity etc.
- Relief from intense itching and uneasiness in the anal verge.
- Relief from a sensation of incomplete evacuation.
Do’s of Diet directions
- Increase the number of fresh juices and drink more water.
- Drink lukewarm water before going to the toilet in the morning.
- Make smart dietary choices for having soft stools such as including light and easily digestible food in the diet like shredded wheat, khichadi, daliya, oats, yogurt mixed with fruits etc.
- Eat more natural organic items, vegetables, whole grains, seeds, nuts and oats.
- If one is constipated, try getting more fiber from seasonal green vegetables like brussels, spinach, broccoli, zucchini, beans, lentils and fruits like apples with skin, melons, raspberries, avocados, pear, berries, tomatoes, papaya, and oranges and also 100% whole grains.
- Drink plenty of water with the fiber as metabolism of fiber needs enough water to make stools hard.
- Include seasonal vegetables like carrots, cabbage, turnip, pumpkin, bell peppers, squash and cauliflower.
Don’ts of Diet Directions
- Listen to the gut and avoid foods that irritate the bowels such as refined and processed food.
- Decrease the consumption of beverages, caffeine, liquor.
- Avoid white bread, bagels, dairy products like milk, cheese and animal protein like meat, fish and egg.
- Maintain a strategic distance from substantial low quality nourishment food items, particularly fried junk food.
- Avoid usage of refined flour products such as pasta, noodles etc
- When there is a need or urge, go to the toilet as if delayed, stools may become hard & dry in the bowel, which makes it harder to pass.
- Choose an active lifestyle by adopting physical workouts like walking, running short distances, biking, yoga and mediation.
- Maintain anal hygiene by cleaning the area with a washcloth, wet toilet paper, or a disposable wet wipe.
- Taking a sitz bath for 10 to 15 minutes in warm water aids in preventing haemorrhoidal infection.
- Check in the bodyweight if obese.
- Dab the anal area clean, rather than wiping it after passing stools or urine.
- Avoid wearing tight undergarments and prefer cotton ones.
- Avoid vigorous movement exercises like cycling, running as it may increase the itching and bleeding from the pile mass due to irritation.
- Do not strain to pass stool, because it may increase the risk of developing hemorrhoids.
- Don’t force a bowel movement when there is no urge and no need to go, either.
- Avoid lifting overloaded grocery bags, storage boxes, and even heavy work files as it causes additional pressure on the anal canal.
- Avoid reading, browsing mobile while in the toilet as the more time one spends on the toilet, the more likely there will be straining for bowel movements.
- Try to avoid prolonged sitting especially in the toilet for a long time.
- Avoid heavy-duty weight-lifting squats and related exercises that increase abdominal pressure.
- Don’t refrigerate any Ayurvedic formulations.
- Protect the liquid syrups from direct sunlight.
- Always shake the bottle before using it.
- Avoid taking medicine along with tea, coffee or any aerated drink.
- Keep the medications away from the sight of kids.
- Consult our doctor before taking other medication for another purpose
- Take the proper dosage as advised, avoid taking high/overdose
- Read the information carefully before use
- Advised to take medication only after consultation in case of pregnancy and lactating mothers.
The combination of anti-haemorrhoidal herbs chosen by the experts is highly effective in ceasing the painful bleeding in hemorrhoids with positive effects observed within a week or so with regular consumption. We suggest counseling the specialist prior to taking these meds or follow our guidelines. All formulations included in the kit are Ayurvedic that are best for treating bleeding piles and any other anorectal related illnesses.
- Valid patient ID proof is needed to confirm age and identity
- All calls will take place on Google Meet or other such platforms for face to face consultation. Please ensure to install Google Meet on your mobile.
- Patient information through the form is mandatory.
- Your personal information will be shared with the doctor only
- This package includes only one time consultation and a customized medicine kit. For any additional call please buy a One Time Piles Consultation.
- International shipping is not available at the moment.
- We reserve the right to deny consultation if it’s an emergency case. We suggest consulting a doctor in-person