Stage 2 type of non-bleeding piles often has hard painful lumps leaving the area around the anus sore & itchy. This kit works best in complaints like terrible pain while having defecations mixed with mucoid discharges causing itching, irritation, swelling of the lump near the anus. Stage 2 non-bleeding piles kit is a fantastic combination of doctor-recommended Ayurvedic plan that focuses on healing the affected area by its anti-inflammatory and analgesic approach within a week when the medication is followed with strict dietary and lifestyle regulation & thus helps to reduce the duration and severity of hemorrhoids.
Symptoms of Stage 2 Non-Bleeding Piles
The patient may see one or more symptoms given below. Not necessarily all symptoms will be present.
- Irritation & itching around the anal region
- Visible hard lump near the anal opening
- Straining on the toilet due to constipation hard stools
- Pain and discomfort after going to the toilet
- Redness, soreness and inflammation around the anus
- Terrible burning pain while passing mucus-coated stools
- A feeling of fullness in the rectum
- Stained clothes with fecal matter
- Frequent diarrhea
- Slimy or mucus discharge after passing stools causing itching & soiling of clothes
- Grape-sized lumps may hang out from the anus but go back in by themselves
- The feeling of incomplete stool evacuation & discomfort but nothing comes out
Benefits and uses
- Attacks root causes of piles
- Relief from mucus mixed stools
- Improves digestion & constipation
- Reduces the size of sprouted lumps
- Aids in improving anal hygiene by removing bacteria
- Flushes out the toxins from the intestine
- Relief from constant pain
- Heals internal ruptured vessels, if any
- Helps prevent surgery
Do’s of Diet directions
- Drink copper charged water i.e keeping water in a copper vessel covered overnight and drinking the same next morning before bowel movements.
- Add fiber to the diet for softer stool and easier passage such as wheat bran, oat bran, shredded wheat, cereals and oats.
- Seasonal fruits like apples with skin, melons, raspberries, avocados, pear, berries, tomatoes, papaya, and oranges are rich in fiber content.
- Include green leafy vegetables like spinach, broccoli, beans, lentils, Brussels, squash, and other veggies like carrots, cabbage, turnip, zucchini, pumpkin, bell peppers and cauliflower. Beans such as chickpeas, peas, baked beans and kidney bean
- Whole unrefined grains such as oat bran whole wheat, brown rice, dried bean, barley and lentils.
- Opt for easily digestible food recipes like khichdi, vegetable oats upma, broken wheat or Dalia, etc
- Be sure to drink plenty of water, less fat or toned milk products, fruit juices like apple and prune juice throughout the day.
Don’ts of Diet Directions
- Foods to be kept away from are low-quality nourishment, deep-fried items, too spicy & hot curries, cake, espresso, alcohol, maida items, and butter.
- Strict no to non-plant based protein like red meat, fish, the egg.
- Heavy, junk food, fast food like french fries, chocolates
- Processed or frozen meals, snack foods, processed meat, food low in nutrients and fiber content.
- Caffeine-rich beverages such as coffee and alcohol are responsible for dry stools.
- Refined flour like white bread, pasta, noodles etc.
- Reduce the consumption of fat, butter and dairy products including full cream milk, cheese & other variety
- Take light food after 7:00 pm at night.
- Light physical exercise or yoga for a minimum of 30 minutes a day
- Use a basin or small tub and, soak the inflamed anal area in lukewarm water for 10 to 15 minutes, two to three times a day.
- Brisk morning walk
- Elevate the feet a bit with a step stool while sitting on the toilet seat for easy passage of stools
- Go to the toilet as quickly as time permits in the wake of feeling the need. A
- Do not strain on the toilet.
- Try not to wear tight garments
- Avoid vigorous wiping especially with a dry toilet paper
- Go to the toilet as quickly as time permits subsequent to feeling the need. Try not to strain on the toilet.
- Try not to sit in one spot particularly the toilet for more than 10 minutes max.
- Prior to taking different prescriptions for another reason initially counsel our primary care physician
- Avoid taking high/overdose
- Keep far off and sight of children
- Store in a cool and dry spot
- Avoid surpassing the suggested dosage
- Medications must be shielded from direct daylight
- Read the information cautiously before use
- Advised to take medication only after consultation in case of pregnancy and lactating mothers.
- Valid patient ID proof is needed to confirm age and identity
- All calls will take place on Google Meet or other such platforms for face to face consultation. Please ensure to install Google Meet on your mobile.
- Patient information through the form is mandatory.
- Your personal information will be shared with the doctor only
- This package includes only one time consultation and a customized medicine kit. For any additional call please buy a One Time Piles Consultation.
- International shipping is not available at the moment however you can opt for a call only product.
- We reserve the right to deny consultation if it’s an emergency case. We suggest consulting a doctor in-person