Dr. Pavan Kakkar
Dr. Pavan Kakkar is Founder, CEO, and Chief Consultant New in Kakkar Health Care And Kshar-Sutra Chikitsa Kendra, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand. He is specialized in all anorectal disorders. He has successfully treated many Piles, Fissure, Fistula in Ano, Pilonidal Sinus and IBS cases with excellent results where even surgeries were not successful. He has done his B.A.M.S. from Rishikul State Ayurvedic PG College, Haridwar. He has great experience in treating Skin Diseases, Thyroid, Stomach Problems. Dr. Pavan Kakkar has more than 12 years of clinical experience. He has provided his services at various govt & non-govt healthcare organizations in Uttarakhand. He is awarded Rishikul Vibhushan & Shaurya Samman. He is an active member of the National Integrated Medical Association. His consultation timing is 8-9 AM, and 2-5 PM. Sunday closed.
Dr. Pratik Keshari
Dr. Pratik Kr. Keshari is an expert Ayurveda doctor in the area of Kshara Sutra, Kshara Karma, Agni Karma, and Leach Therapy. He is practicing at Kashvi Health Care, Varanasi. Dr. Pratik Keshari is a very experienced doctor who has great experience in treating patients with piles, thrombosed pile mass, fissure, fistula, sentinel tag (Skin tag), pilonidal sinus. Dr. Pratik Keshari has done his B.A.M.S. from Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College, Dehradun and MS from Parul Institute of Ayurveda, Varanasi. He has worked as Ex JR at Parul Institute of Ayurveda & Assistant Professor at Dr. Vijay Ayurvedic Medical College, Varanasi. He is a patient friendly doctor who listens to his patients very carefully and diagnoses their problems to help them overcome their problems. He is committed to helping his patients from all over India. He is registered at the Board of Ayurvedic & Unani Tibbi System of Medicine, Uttar Pradesh. He is a member of Vishwa Ayurved Parishad, NIMA. His consultation timing is between 4 PM to 8 PM all weekdays.
Dr. Pooja Singh:
Dr. Pooja Singh is a senior Ayurveda doctor with experience of more than 12 years. She is an expert general physician and senior gynecologist. She practices at Walia Hospital and Maternity Home Roorkee, Haridwar. She has great experience in treating women patients with piles and fissure during pregnancy, hormonal disorders, child delivery and other general health issues. She did her B.A.M.S from State Ayurvedic College and Hospital – Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar which is affiliated with Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Uttarakhand. She is also an expert in Yoga as well as Panchkarma. Dr. Pooja Singh has worked as a Medical Officer under National Health Mission, Uttarakhand for a long time. She has experience working at various medical institutions in Haridwar. Dr. Pooja Singh is registered at the Board Of Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbi Systems of Medicine, Uttarakhand. She believes changes in lifestyle can heal various health issues themselves. She makes sure to give personal attention to all of her patients. Her consultation time is 10 AM to 1 PM.
How Online Consultation Works:
- Step 1 – Book Consultation: Book now one time consultation.
- Step 2 – Form Submission: Submit a form here to provide us with more details about your health situation. Upon successful form submission, we will send you a confirmation mail with an appointment link and other instructions.
- Step 3 – Consultation: Discuss your piles or other anorectal issues with the Ayurvedic Doctor at the time of appointment.
- Step 4 – Buy Medicine: After consultation, the doctor will prescribe you some medicines based on your health situation. You can either buy those medicines from us or from any Ayurvedic pharmacist.
- Your personal information will be shared with the doctor only.
- International shipping is not available at the moment however you can opt for a consultation.
- We reserve the right to deny consultation if it’s an emergency case. We suggest consulting a doctor in person.