Patanjali Divya Abhayarishta is a wonderful ayurvedic natural laxative that contains anti-inflammatory and analgesic dietary fibers that help to soothe inflamed soft tissues in the stomach, allowing for easy bowel movements. This healing Ayurveda syrup is available online from top-brand Patanjali, which offers carefully selected herbal extracts of sustainably cultivated Ayurvedic herbs that are free of chemicals. A powerful digestive stimulant that helps to avoid bloating, indigestion, flatulence, and other gastrointestinal issues including constipation, diarrhea, piles, and fissures.
Benefits & Uses
Patanjali Divya Abhayarishta is an all-in-one treatment for digestive problems that offers the following health benefits:
- Reduces the development of the fistula and haemorrhoidal mass by resolving anorectal problems such as piles and fissures.
- Constipation is treated with its natural laxative action and high dietary fiber content, which aids bowel movement.
- Increases the production of liver and stomach enzymes, which improves intestinal health.
- The carminative nature encourages the absorption of essential nutrients through the intestines.
- Strengthens the intestines and promotes colon cleansing, which aids in detoxification.
- Indrayan mool
How to Use & Dosage
When taken as prescribed, Patanjali Divya Abhayarishta is a helpful digestive toner and potent Ayurvedic medication that effectively treats digestive and anorectal issues.
- Use the Ayurvedic supplement Triphala Guggulu in combination with a recommended dose of Abhayarishta syrup combined with an equal amount of water to cure bothersome hemorrhoids.
- To treat sticky mucus-containing stools, take Abhayarishta diluted with lukewarm water after meals, especially in the late hours.
The recommended effective dose is 12 to 30 mL diluted with an equal quantity of water and taken once or twice a day, ideally after a meal or as directed by a physician.