Avipattikar is a delicious digestive tonic with useful properties to help get rid of stomach problems, including indigestion and flatulence. It has also been found to be an effective laxative for both the internal and external parts of your body! This powder is typically used for supporting the processes taking place in those suffering from gastrointestinal issues with its mild action for purging and detoxifying purposes. It does not cause any serious symptoms thus being safe to use for all age groups including pregnant women and infants.
Health Benefits & Uses
Avipattikar Churna is extremely beneficial in a variety of digestive disorders, including:
- Avipattikar Powder is a nutritional supplement that assists in the elimination of acids from the stomach, the treatment of inflammation, and the rebuilding of the stomach’s mucus-lined barrier.
- Prevents stomach contents from re-entering the esophagus. Heals the irritated esophageal lining caused by heartburn.
- Helps to alleviate heartburn, indigestion, constipation, and other digestive issues by acting as a natural antacid.
- Aids in the elimination of toxins from the intestines and the enhancement of digestive health.
- All associated symptoms such as stomach discomfort, nausea, sourness, nausea, heartburn, and so on may be addressed promptly with Avipattikar Powder.
- Vid namak
How to Use
Here is in a nutshell how Avipattikar can be used to reap its maximum benefits;
- To treat piles and improve associated digestive issues, use 1-2 g of Avipattikar Churna with warm water twice a day.
- To alleviate dyspepsia, drink Avipattikar churna with lukewarm water 30 minutes before a meal.
- To relieve constipation and bloating, use it with coconut water.
- To improve appetite and digestive metabolism, mix Avipattikar Powder with coconut water or a glass of fairly cold water after meals.
The maximum dosage for Avipattikar Churna is 2-5 grams twice a day with water after meals or as directed by the physician.