Triphala powder is an effective fuss-free solution for all the digestion related woes! This excellent tonic & laxative relieves constipation, prevents the growth of bacteria and supports intestinal functions. When taken as suggested provides relief within a week from piles, hard stools etc. Regular usage helps cleanse the colon and aids to eliminate digestive as well as metabolic waste from the system. No side -effect and does not make one dependent like other laxatives.
BENEFITS & USES
Triphala powder is a simple remedy to counter digestive issues.
- Relieves constipation with its mild laxative and vata-balancing properties.
- Best digestion promoter as it balances digestive fire and Pitta by keeping liver healthy and strong because of its rejuvenating nature.
- Heals haemorrhoids and fissure abrasions with its healing action on the affected area.
- Reduces IBS symptoms by balancing all three doshas and relieving complaints when used regularly as suggested.
- Cleans the colon tissues by removing waste materials accumulated in the intestines with its mild purgative action and aids in increasing bowel movements.
- Sheds excess fat by removing undigested toxins with its digestive & appetizer properties.
- Strengthens immune response with its Rasayanic or rejuvenating action to fight infections.
HOW TO USE & DOSAGE
The most amazing aspect of the usage of Triphala powder is that it doesn’t make one ward like other laxatives.
- To relieve symptoms of piles, take Triphala powder with warm water, honey or milk as prescribed by the doctor.
- Can be taken a few hours after supper before sleep time.
- Try not to eat anything subsequent to taking this around evening time.
- You may also take it early in the morning when you wake up.
Dosage: Take Triphala powder 2 to 3 gram with warm water, honey or milk at bedtime for best results.