Patanjali Divya Udarakalp Churna is an Ayurvedic herbal compound used to treat various conditions of the digestive and circulatory systems. Amongst its multiple uses, many people use this compound specifically for constipation, indigestion, and piles in the anal region. The powder is made out of a wide array of herbs to address all possible problems caused by piles and anal inflammation. There are no artificial chemicals in it, so there’s no bad smell and aftertaste when taken. This preparation consists exclusively of Ayurvedic herbs, it’s very safe for you to take with zero side effects.
Patanjali Divya Udarkap churna helps to balance Vata, Pitta, and Kapha, as well as provide the following health benefits;
- Aids in regular bowel movements.
- Prevents constipation, and helps with loss of appetite.
- Supports the gastrointestinal organs for normal and effective functioning.
- Provides relief from abdominal discomfort, flatulence, and constipation issues.
- Beneficial for liver illnesses
- Revand Chini
- Saccharum Officinarum
How to Use
- Take half or one spoon, around 2-5 grams, on an empty stomach or after meals, depending on the illness, with lukewarm water in the morning and evening.
- This churna may be consumed by women, children, and the elderly without causing significant health problems.
As prescribed by your doctor, consume Divya Udarkalp Churna.