Swadishta Virechan Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic classical formulation of well-documented Ayurveda texts. This formulation comes in handy when treating both major and minor hemorrhoids. It is quick-acting and promises side-effect-free relief for hemorrhoids caused by irregular bowel movements (constipation). It also supports the body’s natural detoxification processes, responsible for eliminating toxins from the body. This churna helps cure acute skin conditions, including skin allergies or hypersensitivities.
Benefits & Uses
Swadishta Virechan Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic combination that provides natural, side-effect-free remedies for health issues such as;
- Cures mild to moderate constipation, stomach discomfort owing to pitta, piles, hyperacidity.
- Cure the burning sensation in the anal area and improve bowel movements with its laxative and anti-inflammatory characteristics.
- Its regular usage aids in the treatment of digestive issues such as constipation, pitta-related stomach pain, piles, hyperacidity, and gastritis.
- Improves anal irritation that results in pus discharges because of its blood purifying and antibacterial characteristics.
- Improves skin conditions including itching with a burning sensation, scabies, and so on.
- Gandhak Suddha
How to Use & Dosage
Here is how you can use Swadishta Virechan Churna to reap its maximum benefits;
- Take Swadishta Virechan churna with lukewarm water 30 minutes before a meal to relieve constipation.
- Take swadishta virechan churna with coconut water after meals to enhance appetite and digestive metabolism.
- Take 3-4 grams of Swadishta Virechan churna with warm water twice a day to cure piles and improve causative digestive problems.
- For rheumatic diseases and blood purifying activities, such as any analogous infection or pruritis, take 3-6 gm with warm milk at night.
Children above the age of 6 years should take 12 – 1 gm of Swadishta Virechan Churna per day, while adults should take 2-4 gm of Swadishta Virechan Churna per day, with lukewarm water right before bedtime.