A powerful digestive system tonic traditionally obtained from various natural sources that helps cleanse the body of any toxins or waste build-up that has accumulated over time. Vyas Avipattikar churna provides relief from acidity and gastritis, gas, bloating, burning sensation, bloating as well as cramping pains associated with irritable bowel syndrome. The Ayurvedic herbs in this product may also provide light laxative effects to help relieve occasional constipation which is usually one of the most common reasons behind an upset stomach.
Benefits & Uses
Avipattikar Churna is extremely beneficial in the treatment of a variety of digestive disorders, including:
- Acts as a natural antacid and helps to relieve heartburn, indigestion, constipation, etc.
- Aids in the improvement of digestive health and the removal of toxins from the intestines.
- By using Avipattikar Powder, all related symptoms such as stomach pain, nausea, sourness, nausea, heartburn, and so on may be treated quickly.
- As a dietary supplement, Avipattikar Powder aids in the removal of acids from the stomach, the treatment of inflammation, and the rebuilding of the mucus-lined barrier in the stomach.
- Prevents stomach contents from refluxing back into the food pipe. Heals the inflamed lining of the esophagus caused by heartburn.
- Ipomoea Turpethum
- Vida Lavana
How to Use & Dosage
The most remarkable part of using Avipattikar churna is that it does not cause one to become ward like other haemorrhoidal medicines.
- Take Avipattikar churna with lukewarm water 30 minutes before a meal to relieve dyspepsia.
- Take it with coconut water to alleviate constipation and bloating concerns.
- Take Avipattikar Powder with coconut water or a glass of moderately cold water after meals to enhance appetite and digestive metabolism.
- Take 3-4 gm of Avipattikar Churna with warm water twice a day to cure piles and improve related digestive problems.
The maximum dosage for Avipattikar Churna is 1 tbsp once a day after meals or as directed by the physician.