Swadishta Virechan churna is an all-natural Ayurvedic formulation designed to enhance the cleansing of excess Pitta doshas found in your system. It has been shown to help decrease the appearance of skin issues, like hives, pruritis, etc, It also helps speed up digestion and fight symptoms like – constipation, piles where there is a lack of proper digestion.
Health Benefits & Uses
Swadishta Virechan Churna is a unique Ayurvedic combination of herbs that are also naturally laxative and anti-inflammatory. It has the following health benefits;
- Constipation, pitta-related stomach discomfort, piles, hyperacidity, and gastritis can all be helped with the frequent use of this herb.
- Because of its blood purifying and antimicrobial properties, it reduces anal irritation that causes pus discharge.
- Cures mild to severe constipation, stomach pain, piles, and hyperacidity due to pitta.
- With its laxative and anti-inflammatory properties, it relieves burning in the anal region and improves bowel motions.
- Improves itchiness with a burning feeling, scabies, and other skin problems.
- Shudh gandhak
- Sanay Patti
How to Use
Here are some tips on how to get the most out of Swadishta Virechan Churna:
- To treat piles and improve related digestive issues, take 2-3 grams of swadishta virechan churna with warm water twice a day.
- Take 1-2 gm with warm milk at night for rheumatic illnesses and blood purifying activities.
- To cure constipation, drink Swadishta virechan churna with lukewarm water 30 minutes before a meal.
- After meals, drink swadishta virechan churna with coconut water to boost appetite and digestion.
The standard dosage of Swadishta Virechan Churna is 1 tbsp per day, with lukewarm water just before sleep.