Vyas Triphala churna is an ayurvedic medication that helps to clean the colon gently and cures constipation, gas, and bloating with its mild laxative properties. The active components of Vyas Triphala Churna are derived from the ayurvedic Triphala formula, which is a mix of haritaki, amala, and bibhitaki. Triphala is well-known for its strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. It has been used as a herbal treatment for numerous digestive disorders and skin diseases since ancient Ayurveda. With this precisely prepared herbal powder, you can now give your body a healthy boost.
Benefits & Uses
Vyas Triphala Churna has antibacterial, immunomodulatory and wound healing properties and can be used for the following health benefits:
- Slows down aging, cures a sore throat, fights against heart disease., increases diuretic activity, increases metabolic activity, and reduces blood sugar. It is high in digestive fiber and boosts immunity
- Helps in the removal of toxins from the body and keeps the digestive system on track as it contains dietary fibers which help in the digestion of food.
- Contains powerful ingredients that have rejuvenating, astringent, anti-aging, properties.
How to Use & Dosage
Vyas Triphala churna can be used in a certain dosage for immediate relief in the following health conditions;
- To treat constipation, take 1-2 tbsp of Triphala churna with warm water, ideally before night.
- To improve immunity, take 1/2-2 tbsp of Triphala powder with honey in the morning after a light breakfast.
- To alleviate chronic digestive health issues such as stiff stools and hemorrhoids, take 3 to 6 g of Triphala churna with a glass of warm milk before night.
- Take 1 tsp of churna with warm water three times a day.
The usual recommended dose of Vyas Triphala churna is 1-2 tbsp at bedtime with lukewarm water, or as directed by a doctor.