Zandu Jatyadi Oil is a powerful Ayurvedic wound healing oil that works by detoxifying and removing the accumulated toxins and thus helps relieve pain, bleeding & burning piles, anal fissures, and also shrinks piles mass. Helps to relieve constipation and acts as a stool softener when applied externally before and after the bowel movements. All herbal elements of this oil help in cleansing the blood, sanitizing the injuries, and starting the mending interaction in the tissues.
Benefits & Uses
With its restorative and repairing qualities, Zandu Jatyadi tail aids in the rapid healing of wounds, resulting in the following health benefits:
- Excellent for wound and injury healing.
- When applied on a regular basis, it can successfully cure cracked heels, fissures, external piles, and fistula.
- Relieve pain by calming & soothing the affected region, eliminating slough from the wound, and decreasing inflammation.
- Topical use for non-healing wounds, nasal, sore, and insect-bite wounds heal them quickly.
- Hand, foot, and mouth disease, eczema, syphilis, and other skin disorders.
- Chameli Leafs
- Neem Leafs
- Patol Patra
- Karanj Leafs
- Karanj Seed
- Til Taila
How to Use & Dosage
Zandu Jatyadi tail is used in piles, fissures, or any external skin damage, it can be used safely by pregnant and nursing or lactating moms.
- Apply jatyadi tail to the rectum and surround the anus with a clean cotton swab after thoroughly washing the region with antiseptic soap to relieve itching, pain, discomfort, and skin lesions caused by pile mass for about 15 minutes, twice daily after defecation.
- Externally, apply the jatayadi tail to the swollen or irritated area around the anal region produced by the pile mass.
- Apply lightly to the afflicted area for boils and burns.
- Apply a clean cotton swab soaked in Jatyadi Oil around the anal area before and after bowel movements to aid in bowel movement passage.