Swadishta Virechan churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic classical formulation based on Rasatantra Sara & Siddha Sangraha Prayoga. It contains some of the finest herbs to combat constipation and hemorrhoid problems. While it does so gently, this supplement also helps one’s body to rejuvenate and detoxify; hence, making it a highly recommended example of an all-in-one natural herbal tonic for the health of men or women in need.
Health Benefits & Uses
Swadishta virechan churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic churna that provides natural, side-effect-free remedies for health issues such as;
- Constipation, stomach pain, piles, hyperacidity, and gastritis can all be alleviated by using this herb on a regular basis.
- It decreases anal irritation that produces pus discharge due to its blood purifying and antibacterial characteristics.
- Due to pitta, it treats mild to severe constipation, stomach discomfort, piles, and hyperacidity.
- It reduces heat in the anal area and promotes bowel movements because of its laxative and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Scabies, itching with a burning sensation, and other skin issues are improved.
How to Use
Here are a few suggestions for making the most of swadishta virechan churna:
- Take 2-3 gm of swadishta virechan churna with warm water twice a day to cure piles and relieve associated digestive problems.
- For rheumatic diseases and blood purifying activities, take 1-2 gm with warm milk at night.
- Drink Swadishta virechan churna with lukewarm water 30 minutes before a meal to relieve constipation.
- Drink swadishta virechan churna with coconut water after meals to improve appetite and digestion.
The recommended dosage is 4-8gm of Swadishta Virechan Churna per day, with lukewarm water just before sleep.